Thursday, June 12, 2014

Balsamic Honey Dressing

This bottle was actually from a bottle of dressing that a good friend gave us as part of a house warming gift. I wash the bottle and use it to keep my own Balsamic Honey dressing. 

Balsamic Honey Dressing
from Stephanie Holloway
¼ cup Cajun mustard
½ cup honey
1 ½ tsp garlic minced
1 ½ cups balsamic vinegar
¾ cup olive oil
½ tsp salt & pepper
½ cup Parmesan, grated

Blend in mixer for 30 seconds or until well blended.  

My sister-in-law uses this on her steak salad with romaine and thinly sliced red peppers. I also like it on salads with fresh fruit such as pears, apples, strawberries or blueberries. Below is one of my favorite combos: lettuce, fresh blueberries, shaved Parmesan, toasted almonds and toasted French's Fried Onions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment