Friday, May 2, 2014

Parmesan Chicken

I keep seeing a Hellmann's mayo commercial for Parmesan chicken and had to finally try it. It was outstanding!



This is directly from the Hellmann's website. I did cut my chicken breast in half width wise and then into smaller cutlets about 2-3" length/width and about 3/4" thick and they were perfectly done at 20 minutes cook time:


I made it with some fresh broccoli crowns (boiled 6 minutes) and a pasta salad. I can't get enough of this salad either with pasta or lettuce. 

Greek Salad

Pasta (shells or spirals preferred), cooked in salted water OR lettuce, chopped
Tomato, chopped
Black olives, sliced
Purple onion, chopped
Cucumber, sliced thin half moons
Celery, thinly chopped
Bell pepper, chopped
Lots of Feta cheese, crumbled
Italian dressing

Toss and let set until ready to serve. If using lettuce let it set in the refrigerator until ready to serve. I like it weepy but cold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment